1. How much is the minimum for free delivery services?
Our minimum is S$250 per order for free delivery. Delivery is otherwise charged at S$25.
2. Why is your delivery rate higher than others?
It is our responsibility to ensure that the wines are delivered to you in the best condition possible. Our transportation services are 100% refrigerated from when they are bottled by the winegrowers, to when they are being shipped or air freighted to Singapore, and all the way to your doorstep to minimise or even negate any chances of heat damage.
3. When will I receive my wines after I place an order?
We try as much as possible to ensure that the wines listed are in stock for sale on our website, so you should be receiving your wines within 2 working days. In any case where there might be a delay, we will be sure to contact you, and would like to apologize in advance for any inconveniences caused.
4. What time do you deliver?
Our delivery personnel operates only during weekdays, from 11am - 5pm. If you have a specific timing or date, please let us know by e-mailing us! Alternatively, you can choose to do a self-collection at our office at 64 Neil Road, Singapore 088834.
5. What can I pay by?
We currently accept VISA, Mastercard and AMEX through our website. We also accept cheque upon delivery, should you wish to pay by cheque, kindly make it out to KOT Selections LLP.
6. What happens if the bottles are broken, or damaged upon receiving them?
In the rare case where the bottles are broken, heat damaged or corked, please e-mail us or call us immediately at +65 6635 4770. We will arrange for an exchange accordingly, but will require the original bottle (if not broken) back with at least 3/4 of the wine remaining. This is for us to check the quality of the wine so that we can give our feedback to our winegrowers as well.
Do note that our exchange policy lasts 3 days. If 3 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
7. I am from the Trade Industry and I am interested in listing your wines for my Restaurant, Hotel or Pub. Who should I contact?
Analogue Wine Merchant is the retail arm of KOT Selections, a wine importer and distributor in Singapore. Do e-mail us if you have any questions!
8. I would like to make a bulk order of more than 48 bottles of wines. Am I eligible for a discount?
For bulk orders, please do not hesitate to e-mail us!
9. Do you have a monthly wine box subscription?
Our monthly wine box will be up very soon, so stay tuned!